Hello there! A warm welcome everyone! With the help of my dear friend, Ellena, I can finally get the secret path to the Unique Fashion World Design! I got the gut to show off here! Show off? Heh Heh... I think that word sounds good, doesn't it? lol... ^ ^

Hey! Look at the utterly gorgeous pinky fairy up there! Princess Barbie ^ ^ was the one and the only one to get her that lovely pink dress ^ ^ Her dress, her hair, her slippers are perfectly matched, and yeah, in pink!!! Hah Hah... Actually, there're lots of stylish and plain designed outfits available in various color, but lol... ^ ^ with the stubborness of the heart pinned with pink of mine, I just couldn't help not to dress them up in PINK! Kinda funny lol... 
What about this lovely angel with charming pair of eyes? I help her to get the adorable make up look! :P ^ ^ Heh heh... I dressed her up with white and red this time :P Know why? Heh Heh... Simply because she looks nice with this on, and yeah, I won't forget since the combination of red and white will definitely turns to PINK! Again heh heh... ^ ^ Oh, I can help you get the perfect make up if you like :P Come to me, okie? I will surely help you out heh heh... Would you believe this boastful princess like me? Lol... Tell me you do *wink wink*
This is the best pinky outfit for Summer!!! Yeaaahh!!! So, for those who is very selective in clothes, you can surely hire me for help heh heh... I know you're now uttering to yourself " What the h**!" Lol... ^ ^ Keh Keh... (^__^)
You love the bride in pinky gown? Cute right? Well, I know some of you prefer white to pink, but hey it's not such a big deal ^ ^ Whatever color of your heart is the best heh heh... BTW, wanna know how I wanna celebrate the wedding of my dream? You can go and check out my previous entry entitled Dreams From My Heart <3 I was so contented from the inside heart merely to daydream about it heh heh... ^ ^ 
And this is ME ^ ^, Princess Barbie!!! Performing ballet live on stage! Know what? I gor reluctant to perform this :( Why? No doubt, because they assigned me to wear light blue costume! But well, I did perform anyhow... :P Keh Keh... This is the amazing fashion show, don't you agree? You got live concert and yeah imperial performance! So it worths coming here, my fairy kingdom of course! :P Heh Heh... sounds revolting? Some would say yes! Some would say no! Whatever :P EH!
Let me introduce you to my dear princess friend, BByin! She's ready for the ball with her prince DD! Again! I am the one to get her this illusive make up face! Heh Heh... It was easy since my princess friend was blessed with the undeniable beauty already! So what? With her wearing the pinky ribbon with her rosy pink dress on! She looks WONDERFUL!!! Yes, I pick the word wonderful *wink wink* So, BByin! You are a pinky butterfly fairy, and so is Barbie. Hope you like this ya! <3 Barbie love Yin Yin so! <3 Forever Princess Friends! Forever Fairy Tale Believers!!! BFF! (((Hug)))We both are a couple of butterfly fairy friends flying around our Fairytopia Kingdom! We are Princess Mariposa!!! Hey readers! Do you know what Mariposa means? If you don't, let me tell you. Mariposa is a spanish word means Butterfly! Mariposa Marioposa Mariposa!!! What a lovely name!!! I love this word so much! What a lovely name!
Goodness, I wish I could get this kind of outfit for myself either. My cute Princess Angela just got herself a fringe! She looks utterly gorgeous!!! This is the one I re-edited for Angie! Angie said the previous one didn't really look alike! So yeah! Finally! ^ ^ I could find one! My dear princess Angie! This is the real you! <3 You like this new one? This is specially dedicated to you! Barbie love you loads! I won't forget the lovely b-day cake you got for me! Forever will be, we are princess friends! <3 *hug* 
Guess who is this? I used to mention loads about her here! She is my other beloved princess friend WendyBB!!! Wow! What a fashionable outfit! Don't you think so? Heh Heh... Barbie can be a professional designer!!! lol... Keh Keh... Joke Joke! That won't happen lol... I'm not satisfactorily talented at all. Wendy is hyper awesome at drawing! Remember the b-day card she got for me on my b-day? That one was DAMN cute! So sweet! Barbie love you, Wendy BB! Forever Princess Friends! *Muah Muah* *hug* XOXO After I got this dressing up done! She looks like my friend, Wendy! Amazing! ^ ^ 
And this is Ellena! A young beautiful girl with pinky sports suit! Her Adidas branded shirt, her nice short skirt, her shoes, and of course, her bag!!! What a perfect match!!! Ellena!!! Barbie do hope that you love this as much as I do! This is for you, babe!!! She resembles your look, don't you think? A sincere appreciation from me to you! You're another fairy tale lover I've treasured! Love you, sweetie! *hug* XX
Last but not least, let me introduce you to my dear Princess Sister Mei Mei!!! Oh my God! I wish I could wear this for real! What a cool design!!! Don't you agree everyone? We can surely wear this in most occasions!!! Even the bag! Oh my! A diamond sparkling bag with beautifully designed white dress!!! AWWW!!! I can't help to go AWW and Aww like that! So my dear Sister! Hope you love this! You can grasp them if you want. Che Che love Mei Mei as always! XOXO
Barbie's Fashion Show has now come to an end! What you think? Love my design and make up skill? ^ ^ I know I am the one and the only one! Lol... Eh! Joke Joke! :P I wouldn't mind if you misinterpret my words! Lol... I'll take that as the compliment! :P Heh Heh... Ok, thanks for spending your time on my show!
You have a good day!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Barbie's Fashion Show! ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















14 Lovely Comment(s):
hahah i thought barbie had gone to any fashion show tah! na deung!! tam pet it's the cartoon fashion show! lolz.. kom ta yo jet tuk dark read! lolz... kidding!! that's nice.. never see barbie's show sos! lolz, when u have the show for us huh? :P
Nice show!
They are look very nice with their dress.
cute outfits made for adorable princesses. I particularly like the 4th, 7th and the last white dress. Now can we please have the real Barbie model those outfits for us? :P
Hope you're doing well, sweet Barbie.
Nice fashion show here!!! Just wanna ask, how many barbie you have now? hehe...f
OMG~that's nice~i really love it so much~My Dear Barbie, thx and thx and thx~u r my lovely barbie , my lovely sister~i grab my picture lo ^.^
Friends Forever~MuaCks~
Your design are great !! haha !!
i give you 101% =) take care~miss ya~
never see ur replied comment now! :(
wow wow wow wow wowoooooowwwww!!!!! OMG!!! i neva tink i can look so beautiful, all thnx to cheche=) hahaha!! i appreciate it Barbie, muackz!! i love all the pics...especially the one for summer=) njoy ur summer dear!! thnkie once again
Hi Fetus BarBie! Miss you!
oh oh! How are you? I just have a bit time get out from the hell. I know you are also busy too, right? I read from cBox of PM that you haven't done 5 assigns. Oh! man! you're gotta be crazy like me. HeeHe..
Anyways, since I stay at the hell, you become Princess? What a funny? Fetus Princess? Lols! One more thing! Why I don't know your bd? Why everyone know and I don't know :(! I know coz you never told me and I never also asked you, right? Easy! Haaahahaha, So? Happy Birthday to you na BarBie even it's too late to say, but I want! lolz.
I wanna say more but don't know what I'm gonna say; my brain is always error, may I need to reboot it again and again like computer. h....
Goodbye! Hope I can be back soon to update my stupid blog! Haaha. Maybe after 10th of July na! See ya, Fetus! :P
Oh! wait! wait! Who is Cheche? Cheche, Barbie, Fetus and you is the same? Since I've stayed in the Hell, your world is completely changed!
Oh what is this? it's a fashion show? ;-) the design was nice hhhh
Love all the styles! They're just so gorgeous. Way to go, girl. ;)
Thank u so much sweetie ^^ I love it! Pink also my favourite color, coz this pink is a light pink!! Any light color is my favorite ^^ Also I love Addidas :D
Overall, its a nice fashion show dear!
Good Job,
PS. M so crazy with this game ^^ (>.<)
Wuwu~ I am jealous! Barbie didn't design clothes for me~ sob..T_T
Haha, kiding~
But you got the talent babe! Keep it up! Not only a law student but you can a professional designer too! Hehe, i love the last one mei mei is very very pretty with that dress~
Congrats on your sucessful and awesome fashion show! I am touch~ Babe has grown up~ *clap clap
Wow... That is really fashionable...
hello everybody!
i never come on this blog. happy to know you. i think you are khmer right?
Post a Comment