Thursday, August 07, 2008

These Are Mine Now! ^ ^

I just bought myself these juvenile stuffs, and I've got the guts to show off! to share? Watever (^__^)


First item! ^ ^ Disney Princess badge buttons! ^ ^ Nice? heh heh...


Pinky Disney Princesses Photo Album! ^ ^ Cute? I'm not litterally different from a packrat, you know ^ ^ What about you? Is there anything you've been collecting so far? As for me, I like collecting anything in pink, as well as Barbie and Disney Princesses stuffs! lol... Pink ROCKS!


Disney Princesses magic toothbrush for kids! =( I'm not using this anyway =( Just that I couldn't resist not to grab it home! *blushing* Some friends of mine must be laughing their heads off, I suppose. Watever! *grin*


Pinky shorts and sleeveless sexy revealing top! Not a branded ones, and which is why it's damn cheap, you know! It costed me only $6.00 USD, and they are MINE now ^ ^


Just another low-priced yet glamourous sunglasses! wtf! So exaggerated!


My cutie monkey clay! ^ ^ She is actually trying to say Hi, but too bad! It ends up like Ka Ki Ku Ku Ku..., monkey language =,= Hah.. ha... Perhaps, my monkey princess sister can help me smack down this language barrier lol... Or even Dumbo? the hirsute monkey-look alike buddy of mine?


Money-saving piggy clay lol... Does it sound outlandish to you? Sort of, rite? but oh well, this brings back memories that lie between me and my sisters, you know, so just get one =)

10 Lovely Comment(s):

Akira 思胜 said...

All are nice items wor! hehe, especially Barbie wor... hehe...

eunice said...

Akira is first to comment again! wakakaka

I can imagine that your room really looks like a princess room! Someday I think your collection is great enough for a mini Disney Collection House! Remember to invite us then! hehe *hugs*!

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Share some to SIs barbie =)

Mei-Wah said...

hey hey hey, you started to use wtf already! yeah~ :) you made it gurl! hahaha...

Victoria Yin Yin said...

hey princess^^ i love the disney stuff that u bought ^^ cute ,sweet and lovely !!!!

levian said...

you love using the word "whatever" don't you ?? hehe. you only need to be proud of yourself, don't have to mind what others said. ;)

btw, love that spotted white piggy bank !! adorable !! :D

Svetlena said...

Love ur Pinky shots and sleeveless sexy revealing top. lolz..

ßrigida Ayson © Copyright said...

Sleeveless, sexy, revealing top... Whoaa!!! My princess Barbie will wear that?! I cant wait to see you girl =)

Do send me some email photos, must be "kawaii" neh..

Chobits said...

Agree with Brigida (is she Bridge?), i wanna see babe wearing that cute sexy top!! Send me pictures k, i want to see sooooooo eagerly~ XD You have a lot of pink disney collections, i wish one day i can visit your room and steal some back, haha~ XP Don't cry i wont steal them coz they are babe's favourite collection! =) Hmm..i don't think i have any collection, can comics count as collection? =.= I have few comics. ^^ Enjoy your day babe, i will always miss you.
*Hugs and kisses*

Phossdey said...

The piggie has got a lovely smile!