

Here I am after midnight writing this post for one of my beloved princess, Ellena, on her very sparkling birthday.

Ellena dear? I think I told you everything that I wanted to say in my Disney Sleeping Beauty magical book
So, I am here again to get this fairy topia kingdom of mine a post that can never be forgotten! It is when you and me become a princess friend, and it will always be here with me in my heart and soul. Even we are just the friend via blogosphere, but I feel closely connected to you, and I whole-heartedly appreciate our friendship!
I wish we could be friends in real life someday. I hope our friendship will last forever. Have a fun-filled birthday, Princess Ellena! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO YOU! *hug*


Princess Friend Forever,
Lots of love,
Barbie
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
*Update*
A quick update about my gift for princess Ellena's b-day =)

The b-day gift and Disney Princess paper bag =) Wanna know what's hidden inside?

In Disney Princess paper bag, I got her a fairy tale songs CD selected by me, a Disney Princess badge button, and a Disney book with my wish for her. My handwriting is way too ugly to show off *grin*

The magical glowing flowers picked from my magical fairytopia kingdom * so exaggerated*, and look! the color is PINK =) Cute?
In the end, I hope you love my gift for you. BByin, Angela, WendyBB, and Mei Mei? Barbie couldn't get you all my gift on ur special days, but I will try to make it one day! I can't wait to get there and have the princesses party with all of you!
Princess Friends Forever!






















8 Lovely Comment(s):
Happy Birthday to her ya!!!
Aww...Thanks u dear !! Thanks so much *Hug* ^^
Happy Birthday! Wish you good luck and happy life!
Barbie! I's me Nef! I have a new blog as what I had told you. And I will update it everyday! Don't forget to check it out! :)
what a nice and lovely present ^^ !!!
BB also want!!
heheheh^^ joke joke....
the flower looking lamp looks adorable !! you sure has spend a lot of effort to put together these princess' related presents. ;)
yeahhh a very nice present ^^
barbie..
it's been a long time since i last heard about you :(
I love the present too~!!! I want also....=( How I wish I am there to celebrate my lovely princess's birthday~!!!
Anyway, I am here to wish my lovely princess Lena HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope all your dreams will come true~!!! MUAX~!!!
Post a Comment