Friday, August 08, 2008

08/08/08 at 8:08 AM

My Disney Princess Projector Alarm Clock!
Ha... Ha... Barbie got an incredible stratagic date and time to publish my random post today ^ ^ I'm afraid it's not as special as it may sound since it's gonna be a freak'en busy day after all.

Let see... Hmmm... My whole morning is totally reserved. My adorable cousin, Rachana, is getting engaged today! ^ ^ Congrats to her!

Next, right after my Core English exam today, I will have to bid the word goodbye to my fun-filled life as Ms. not-so-bad Freshman =( I surely gonna miss my dear friends a lot esp my sweet Pumpkin princess Dee Dee Doll, but oh well, I'll see her again REAL soon, so just forget about it.

So all in all, Princess Barbie is now officially on the way to becoming a witty and well-performed sophormore in college when school starts again! witty and well-performed? wtf! I am being awfully exaggerating again ^ ^ Keh Keh...

My Disney Princess Alarm Clock
Oh! If there's any of you out there curious to find out why number 8 is considered as a super lucky number, plz follow this link given =)

Why Number 8 is a lucky number?

As always, Barbie is lazy even to write this informative post up, and I gotta say that this 08/08/08 post was also written in a horrible RUSH! Hah hah... Busy and still come online? wtf! This is Barbie, you know ^ ^

Gotta get going for now! ^ ^ Have a nice day! Wish you all the BEST! Have fun and appreciate the " 08/08/08 " moments!

9 Lovely Comment(s):

Akira 思胜 said...

Today is Olympic too! Hehe... Make sure u watch it ya!!!

Svetlena said...

cool! M think m post one more post when the time is 8am as well, but Elena just go to bed at nearly 5AM so tire of begin owl for a whole night :P love ur clock, be careful dont let me get in ur room, u may lost it >:-) *Evil Laugh* hahaha

Chobits said...

Wow babe~ You had chose the perfect right time to post! I am sure today will be your lucky day coz 8 represent wealth! v(^_^)v Who knows maybe you can score well in your English test? Haha~ By the way, when are you going to finish your exam? Tonight i am going to sit in front of the tv and watch olympic open ceremony coz everyone is talking about it. Will you be watching too? See you soon, take care while studying k.
*Hugs and Kisses*
p/s: The two pink clocks with disney characters are awesome! I like them! ^^

levian said...

i'm a chinese, but .. not that huge a fan of 8. but then again, 8 being a lucky number was all started by china. n so, it gets kinda predictable from there. :)

eunice said...

Hey Barbie! Happy 080808!

Feel happy to comment at your blog on 080808!!

Check out my post on 080808 at 08:08pm too! Welcome ur comment! =D

Unknown said...

heheheh 080808:0808 lolz! :P set off ur journey lil bee!

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Gosh...princess..your disney princess clock is simply awesome!!!!! I love it!!

Phossdey said...

Lovely post, Barbie.

Sambo Samphors said...

Do you know that I love Cinderella??? I don't mind if you feel like giving the clock on top to me ahahhahaha...