Monday, August 25, 2008

My Future Photo

Barbie got this Future Photo Prediction on Princess W3n
and Princess Levian's blogs. The game will determine our future photos based upon our names ^ ^

Barbie's Future Photo
How come Barbie is a boy here? *sweat* but oh well... not bad anyhow cuz this little boy is very cute, don't you think? ^ ^ Look like he's having so much fun eh? ^ ^

Barbie's Future Photo
What about THIS one? *nail biting* Look like er.... *nail biting* like wat? like SAND castle ^ ^ Heh heh... *grin*

10 Lovely Comment(s):

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, that is funny man~~~

Phossdey said...

Is that one of your dream? lolz Anyway, this time I could not really figure out what's hidden behind this post.

Svetlena said...

er...sis, click on d test, u ll know..lol

Barbie dear, i got differ pictures in every name, i got several name, so m gonna choose the best pic..hahhahaa
serious, y we become a man in the future??awww...my future photo all man!!! >_<

Nef said...

er... I have no idea; I play too, but I don't think I am a fisherman! ;P Check it out!

Wait! Wait! Then barbie, you become a boy! or ... Hehehe...

Nef said...

Barbie! I don't think this second photo is yours (I mean the "Barbie"). Maybe you put your real world name? Hehe ... :P

TNL Shop said...

Hey, Barbie... Ur future's picture is really handsome...

Unknown said...

haha~~
ur future better than mine hor...i will become a uncle and dancing with a young lady...MY GODNESS~~==

Victoria Yin Yin said...

hmm Princess^^ bb is here,
but i really don't get what u mean..
what is future photo????

levian said...

there is a similarity between these 2 pictures. both represents a relaxed nature. only one is at sea, another in the green. :)

Chobits said...

Babe, i play already, hehe~ Thanks for sharing. Muakss~
The boy is super cute!! If your future is that boy then i want to become your future gf, haha, coz he is handsome and cute!! If you are the sea shell (babe, that is not sand castle i think =.="), then i will become the creature that live inside you, hehe~ ^^

*Hug babe boy tight tight and lot of kisses, hehe*