Thursday, August 21, 2008

Insults

Insults, harsh words, negative statements are what we have heard and will continue hearing at any points in our journey of lives, or perhaps we are the one to say all these ourselves, no?

I remember the time my Sister said "I hate you!" to me. It is hurtful regardless the fact that I was just a greeny little girl back then fighting for the dolls to play.

To make it simple, any forms of insults hurt esp when you get that from those whom you absolutely adored likewise your parents, your siblings, your best friends, .... you name it.

Sometimes, people turn to lose their control whenever they are under stress or got pissed off. They then act like a mad bullshit splashing their anger towards other people without realizing that their freak'en harsh words might unfortunately break those people's hearts. I've always told myself not to take all things seriously to my heart since everyone could tell that no one is EVER perfect, but I wonder why i still got hurt?

To say "I am sorry" towards those who got their hearts breakdown because of you might not as easy as it may sound because, most of the time, their egos pop up, and the two people might just walk away to end up their conflicts. They begin to alienate one another as if they are nothing, but a two total strangers. However, some of them are quite desperated to say "I am sorry", but they don't have the courage to say so. They, in turn, find this as an awkward situation as they are just afraid that they would never be forgiven. Such a lame excuse!

I won't deny that everything might never be the same again between the 2 people, but everything needs time, no? Though we could never take back all the hurtful words we uttered back, but it's great to, at least, let our loved ones know how sorry we are for what we've done, don't you think? So, I think to say "I am sorry" is the best way to solve the problem out. Ermm... hold on! This sounds a little funny cuz I sometimes can't even do this myself, and which is why I've lost you...

Frustrated Princess

quote

6 Lovely Comment(s):

Akira 思胜 said...

Insults? Just forget about it, dont care about it... Dont let others attitude affect our attitude...

Phossdey said...

It's easy to say when you don't experience. It is okay to take a step and learn once you are in the circumstance? There is one thing you can pave, or even make a better is Keep on Believing.

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Hmm Princess...i think i know your feeling...i faced this kind of problem before...
anyways..just take it easy..cheer !!!
always stand beside u

Love
Princess BB ,

levian said...

in my case, when one is feeling sorry but can't voice the word, that person would start a non-related conversation first, as a sign of apology. ;)

personally, i think there is always a line not to cross, especially when we're angry. with the thought in mind, i sometimes keep quiet during conflicts. although others may still continue to hurt me with words, i won't be the one hurting them. me responding to my personal value .. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Barbie! I feel sad to hear it too but you need to be strong. It'll be ok if you can forgive her and forget about it. You should try to find something in common. We all know that people sometime it's hard to live with each other or do something together even hushand and wife but we need to ignore it and try try try to work with them. I know no fair in the world.

For me, I now feel sad to about something else in my life. You know why? because someone is gonna stop talking to me without a season. And you know what for me, I like people although they are my enemies, my bad friends, or whoever. Because I don't want to be anyone's enemies or hated person. All of the time, I always stay with people friendlily and if I can't, I want say "See you next time, we are friends forever!". I don't wanna end up with "I hate you" or "From now on, stop talking to me. I don't know you ... ". :(

Sorry, that I said something stupid here but I just wanna tell you that no one is perfect and what we need is friendship everytime and everywhere.

Nef, crossing my fingers for you! :)

levian said...

now that you've mentioned, i'm suddenly reminded of an incident happened around me back in april.

a friend of mine insulted me, n somehow, i snapped. he ignored me for the rest of the 3 months, lost from the virtual world (chats n blogging). when he came back, i took the initiative to approach him, although my pride is heavy, but it isn't as heavy as his. surprisingly, we became closer friends than before.

n now, he continues his sarcasms, while i fought him for all those i disagree. n he seemed to have accepted that part of me as well. i believe what makes close friends Best, is to have gone through some conflicts or sort. it either broke the friendship or pull it closer.

a friendship (or any relationship) who can't take a little challenge, is of no use. or at least it is what i believe. ;)