
Have any of you out there ever had a dream that you just don't want to wake up from? It's like you wish to stay there in your supernatural fantasy world because your dream is extremely amazing or pretty adventurous that makes you very curious to find out what's gonna happen next?
Well, I've actually had plenty of these thrilling dreams, but then =( it ended up with me waking up!!! and I was like "Oh boy! No...I wanna go back to my dream, idiot!!!" and to make it sounds more stupid, I was trying to put myself back to sleep just in attempt to continue my wonderful time dreaming! lol...
Taking my perfect dream last night as an example ^ ^ I was at my imaginary Disneyland where none of the Disneyland in reality can be taken into comparison! I was cheerfully flying across the sparkling crystal clear lake with many adorable mermaids underneath me. Everyone was all staring at my glowing pinky wings in jealousy, ^ ^ and my wings leave the dazzling magic pixies everywhere I went to. *Not exaggerated* It was real! 
Erm... What else? Ha.. You know each and every princess, the female visitors, would all be given a crystal magic wand to make the dreams from their hearts come true. All the 5 Disney princesses were all alive! You can take the pictures with them or just to take your time admiring their undeniable dolly beauties! Oh my! Dang! I wonder why I didn't bring the camera along in my dream? So stupid man! =,=
Oh well, perhaps, I've watched too much Barbie movie series until I had such a crazy dream like that, but ha hah... I wouldn't mind to have this kind of dream again, cuz I feel good to fly. Free and very independent...
However, I hate to say that my unrealistic dreams are mostly cut off before the great things emerge. My magic moments is nothing afterall, but just a dream. I used to cry out loud in my dream because I was so disappointed, and continue on crying in real life! Feeling so Small and Alone...
Saturday, August 23, 2008
A Dream That I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















8 Lovely Comment(s):
Barbie, have anyone told you that you can embark on this writing career? I want to tell you that I can see your writing is stimulating and up beat, really I would love very much to see your name printed on a cover book. There is always a way to go, sweetie if you doubt how to start. You know keep on believing!
Again, I wish I could read more about yours dream and I believe a lot of would love that too.
yaya..i am agree with phossdey ^^ ...
HMMM..It is so wonderful that princess dream about your own magical disneyland ^^ it is so wonderful ..amazing..so lovely ...oh..it is indescribable!!! just like the lyric in "hole new world "(Aladdin) ,
..Unbelievable sight ,indescribable feeling .......
It is so wonderful!!!!!^^
Hope that ,BB and visit to Disneyland with Barbie 1 day^^ hahahaha..
xoxo hugs and kiss^^
i feel the same way too :)
and i agree with Phossdey and BByin too ^^
you're a good writer :)
you should be a journalist Barbie :)
ohyahhhh
Dreams mean something..
aw .. don't cry after enjoying such a beautiful n enchanting dream. the next day should be the greatest day in your life !! it's not easy having a perfect dream. the wonderful mood possess the next day should be savored to its greatest extend n limits !! ;)
i remembered dreaming about flying too. it was such a magnificent ride !! :D
hihi
nice blog
I love to dream too babe, coz some dreams are often perfect, it wont happen in reality, when i wake up from good dream, i sleep back immediately and wish to continue the dream just like you. Don't be sad because dream of something fantasy, something great is a good thing rather than having bad dreams and wake up from these bad dream in the middle of night, finding yourself sweating and trembliing in fear, right? So appreciate your good dreams, i will always wish babe to have good dreams that's why everytime after saying good night to babe, i always add "sweet dreams" behind. You are not alone because we are here, hoping to dream of babe some day. You are not small because you are important to us and your family and friends. Many of us think that you are great in writing, honestly speaking, YOU ARE REALLY GREAT, not only great but FANTASTIC! I wish some day you can be a writer. Pursue your own dream with your underlying talent. We are your number one fans always! =)
harlo...long time no see....
how do u do lately....^_^
seem to be nice wor...haha
Your this post gives me a feeling that reminds me of the euphoria i felt when i was over at disneyland for the first time! It was an overwhelmed feeling of emotions where suddenly fantasies when you had as a child all came to live. I stood at the glorious massive gates of disney and up in front there was a fountain with golden statues of mickey, donald, minnie, goofy and daisy pouring water into the pool. It was a great day..
I stood there with tears in my eyes.... I was... 27 years old.
Post a Comment