Monday, October 13, 2008

My Once Upon a Time...

For all the time that people came over and asked me; "How do I manage to live my life laughing and smiling all the time? How come I never happen to get upset and end up the rest of my day frowning and feeling so blue as they do?

For all the time that you all see me as a happy-go-lucky person, and for all the time that you all tell me how much you wish to be like me, a very blessed, close to perfect person. You must be mistaken, I'm afraid.

Each and every time I begin to look over myself, I find it hard to answer those question you uttered because I am not that someone you thought I was. I am just who I am... an ordinary girl with heart that can also feel both happiness and agony just like yours do. It is sad to accept the truth, simply because truth hurts. but well, if thing is supposed to be this way, I don't think we can possibly turn it otherwise.

Everyday, I can wear this pretending smile to ensure everyone and the whole world that I am hanging on just fine... I don't wanna burden those whom I care a lot for to listen to all my nonsense craps. However, I finally realize... realize that the more I try to suppress these gist irrational sadness and lonesomeness of mine, the bigger and the greater it surfaces. realize... that the harder I wanna escape from it, the more overwhelming and the feeling of being so lost it put me through.


I have a once upon a time that I can never forget. The time that I share everything I feel inside to those whom I love and love me back the same way, but sadly to say, it is just a once upon a time. A fairy tale story book for me to read myself, and see how much my life has changed over time, from that moment upto now, when I am writing this self-pity entry down.

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3

I've been thinking all along that this is my journal, and I am able to write whatever things that pop up on my mind whether it sounds ridiculous or not. At least, it is better than acting as everything is perfectly alright while in fact it is not.

Good nite for now...

14 Lovely Comment(s):

Chobits said...

Dearest Babe,

It's good to say out rather than hide inside and pretending to smile, it's painful babe. Blog is a good place to spread out all your thoughts whether it's sad or happy, we are willing to read and share with you. It's not a burden for us but it's a responsibility for us to care about you. So you can put anything that pop up on your mind, we are here to support you. Once upon a time you are happy, let's us create that once upon a time again and make it happily ever after. ^^ I want babe to be happy for the rest of your life.

*Huggies and Kisses*

p/s: If i meet up with you, i want to take many many pictures of us hugging together. =)

Chobits Che Che

levian said...

there there, princess. *pat on the head* you're not alone for similar struggle. although i too shows a fake smile in front of others, i definitely shows my emotions to close ones. they deserve to know the real me no matter what is the problem. in fact, i believe that's the link that hold us close. to expose them to our inner self, not that everyone has that privilege. on the other hand, we would love to know theirs, won't we ?? ;)

Pika said...

i agree with chobits and levian :) sometimes i shows fake smile. it just that i do not understand myself and i didn't know what i want.. just so you know your articles is inspiring me cause you make me think about my self back ^^

take care and i'm always here ^^ :)

ƒörèvër HL said...

hi...
i really agree with u...
everyone feels happy and sad....
no one is perfect....^^


蕾蕾~

Sophornvichet said...

I could not hide wen m bored...my face turned to be bad ! it's hard to smile wen i feel terribly bad n neverous !
It is frustrating alot that u could express ur feel in ur blog...
To me, it is hard to express in words...It is more than WORDs !

Pika said...

Barbie,
i left messages on your chatbox but you didn't reply me :( sobsobsss so i decided to post comment on your post :)
^^ and i'm glad you reply back! ^^ hahahaha :)

and and that guy ^^ hahaha they're not kissing ^^ hohoh lol...

i might online this night ^^ hope i can see you on YM ^^

Victoria Yin Yin said...

princess..u are always the LOvely 1!!!!!
I love u !

Unknown said...

"I've been thinking all along that this is my journal, and I am able to write whatever things that pop up on my mind whether it sounds ridiculous or not. At least, it is better than acting as everything is perfectly alright while in fact it is not." I like this sentence. u should pour it out and don't act as nothing's happened. it's not good!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ahhh...
all of us always have something that make us become the other person at the other times...

its like...
someone said I'm hideous...
i'm hideous??

Svetlena said...

that great dear, just said whatever u feel, :D I do that all time :D

MarshMarllow6338 said...

It's relieving to pour out your thoughts into pieces of writing every now and then cos at least those soul-eating thoughts are not filled to the brim...

ƒörèvër HL said...

hi,i have something for you, go to my blog and see....^^


蕾蕾~

Anonymous said...

yeah...u seems happy everyday...but if u feel sad, or watever. u can come to me and complain abt everythings, ok? M ur listener dear....keep smiling, wanna see ur real smile.

$[V]i3+@ said...

it's good to complain in blog too.