
How many times you find yourself getting frustrated at stupid things? How many times you find yourself getting worried over nothing, but worries? If you consider this as the symtoms of losing sane, then must count me in, only if you get what I meant =)
Sometimes you told yourself to look beyond every imperfection that surfaces along your way, but most of the time, you can never do what you tell yourself to do. Isn't that ridiculous?
Life is slipping away unnoticed at the incredible speed =| Why would people need to worry this much and continuously giving threads upon life? Perhaps this is their nature? Answer can't be reached, you know why? If yes, let me know, but if no let just say people can be this complicated hard-to-understand creature sometimes, and I am one of them ^ ^
One basic truth of life that I used to read from the great philosophy book of mine, and yeah, regarding to my very own experience as well, let alone that I have merely existed in this world in less than 2 decades, but we all have unique experiences, something incomparable, something that can surprisingly differentiate who you are and who I am..., that our life is what our thoughts make it, no?
This is not neccessarily different from two people see the same glass filled with water as half full or half empty... =) Napoleon and Helen Keller is another perfect example. Apparently, Napoleon, the one who got everything that mankind always crave for, said he had never known the happy day of his life, while Helen Keller, a disabled misfortune person, blind and deaf, stated " I have found life so beautiful." See the differences now, Barbie? So to be radiantly contented or to filled my heart with heartaches, I'm the only person to decide it.
Hmm... I guess I need to remind myself over and over again ^ ^ cuz I always fail to remember this, and many other things, no need to mention here lol... Oh, btw, I wouldn't mind if you come over and say " Barbie? Honestly speaking, I don't really understand what you're trying to say here =3 ".
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
It's What Our Thoughts Make It
Posted by Barbie at 9:05 PM
Labels: Everyday Life, Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















5 Lovely Comment(s):
Yeah, I agree on what you said...
Cheers~
Dear, ur example! lol, it was when we chat :) ppl hv differ thought or idea, not everyone can see thing in the same way, also no one is wrong or right when we talk about sth that need opinion :D this is what i learn from Development concepts . We share our ideas to make things better, not to be too Optimistic,, sometime, being Optimistic is sound like begin too proud of their our idea or themselves :D, wow~ m cross border :P
Woo Hoo ~~
we are human to start with. n human are keen to worry, about future, n sometimes even about the past. it comes all too naturally. it's nothing to blame yourself over. ;)
the difference lies in, some of us worry too much, n some of us worry less than the others. there are no right or wrong in cases like these, i suppose. it is just who we are. n we should be proud of who we are, since we OWN no one else but ourselves. ;)
Wow, Akira seem to be sitting sofa everywhere...
Dropping by to said hi...
hahh... be too worried is wat i am ! eps Worry too much to wat i dont hav to be ! sometime over boundary.
Emm... ppl born with different judge ! Even Twins they both stil hav different thought, how aparted ppl ? they must think different !
the hardest thing is to PLEASE other, n also i dont no hw can i please myself too !
Post a Comment