
Inside this nicely designed blue package... hidden the amazing fairy tale songs and the enchanted music box selected by my adorable princess, Elena ^ ^ By the time, I am writing this down, I am also listening to the songs in my princess's imperial music CD ^ ^ I love all the song my princess got for me ^ ^ They sound pretty soothing to the ears, you know. Thank you so much, princess for this incredible music CD. Love them loads ^ ^ Elena dear? I'm glad to be your friend, and I'm proud of myself to treasure a great princess friend like you. PFF! Princess Friends Forever! Love Ya! *hug*
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3

So rare to find a friend like you
Somehow when you're around the sky is always blue
The way we talk, the things you say
The way you make it all ok
And how you know all of my jokes
But you laughed anyway
If I could wish for one thing
I'd take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world
I'll come along
Together we dream the same dream
Forever I'm here for you
You're here for me oohh
Two voices one song
lalaalaa laalaalaaa
If I could wish for one thing
I'd take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world
I'll come along
Together we dream the same dream
Forever I'm here for you
You're here for me oohh
Two voices one song
And anywhere you are
You know I'll be around
And when you call my name
I'll listen for the sound...
If I could wish for one thing
I'd take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world
I'll come along
Together we dream the same dream
Forever I'm here for you
You're here for me oohh
Two voices one song...
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
Barbie dedicated this fairy tale song to you, to all my dear princess friends, and all the fairy tale believers. Enjoys :)






















7 Lovely Comment(s):
Wow, Elena is so nice to you! Appreciate ya! Hehe...
ah, the red heart really caught me, i've been looking at it for quite a while now. :) you changed your header picture. skating on the cloud .. awesome !! :D
Hi girl.. i was so surprise to see U use this template.. it is the one that i was talking abt, when U told Me that U would like to change urs..
haha.. it is suitable to the princess like U!!^^
the pure pink background suit you even more !! i like the lightness it brings out. especially with the red bouncy heart n petals flowing around. (love the red bouncy heart especially!) now it truly feel like a kingdom where princesses gather. ;)
*Shy Shy Shy Shy Shy*
:P :P
kekeke
Got nth to say
gotta said glad u love it :D
wow..i also want the Music CD ^^ 'princess Lena is so kind huh...
Hey my lovely pricess...I love ur new layout ^^ how u created it??
Its look wonderful !!
Sorry babe, che che long time never come. *Feel Guilty*
Princess Elena is so kind, and the songs are nice i think, will listen to it when i back to home. =) And i love your cute cute pinky layout very much, hope i can be as pro as you to design my blog, hehe~ ^^ Keep it up babe!
Love and Hugs
Che Che
Post a Comment