" I've always dreamed
That my life could be
Like a fairy-tale
A perfect fantasy...
Every day a new adventure...
On some undiscovered shore
Was it nothing more
Than a dream?
Then one magic night
With a single dance
I found more than just a storybook romance
And for once my life was perfect
[...]
And it was so much more than a dream...
So much more than a dream...
I could say it never happened
Just a dream from the start
But then
I'd live my life
With a broken heart...
[...]
If there's any chance to set things right
I've simply got to try
So I'll trust my heart
What else can I do?
I can't live in dreams
If my dreams are to come true
There's a better life that's waiting...
Past the mountains I must climb
I will take a chance on life
to get my once upon a time...
Oh, I want so much more
So much more...
Than a dream......"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a small phrase mentioned in the Perfect Horoscope about me which I came across the other day. It goes like " She expects a lot and nearly too much lol... Don't ask her what is her ultimate contentment for she will not have an answer lol..."
To me right now,
+ I don't know what I truly wanna be,
+ I don't know where my passion goes,
but I DO know that I don't wanna be misguided by any unrealistic thingys =,=
How much I wish I could stop dreaming =,= but I can never do it =,= and which is why my dream is to be continued... =|
Sunday, October 12, 2008
More Than a Dream...
Posted by Barbie at 9:43 PM
Labels: Fantasy, Frustration, Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















4 Lovely Comment(s):
Life is full of dreams and passions... Just focus on your path, the destiny of yours will reveal...
i don't consider it a bad thing to dream. to live our life to its fullest or in fact, the most interesting way to colour our life, would be to continue dreaming, n therefore has the urge to aim for it. it is out motivation. :D
one day dreams wil come true !
I also keep await to get it.
Wish ur our dreams wil be happened to be true VERY VERY Sooner !!!
Love that songs, i sing it sometime, when i feel down
Post a Comment