
Life is so funny… Sometimes I just want to laugh as much as I want to cry. Sometimes, I told myself that I have actually taken enough out of life, so even if I died today, I don’t think I would have any regrets... Some of you would utter, perhaps in the weeks, months, or years to come, I would like to be a good ‘wife’ a good ‘mother’, or probably a good ‘ grandma’ … Well, It’s hard to even imagine how a selfish girl like me can be a ‘good’ wife, a ‘good’ mother, or worse yet, a ‘good’ grandmother. Hmm… I don’t think I am good enough to proudly embrace these titles…
In my life, I've always wanted to leave this world with the smile on my face, you know. At least, before I turned invisible, I would like to spend the last day that I have on this planet with my prince Charming gazing at the twinkling stars together, and bid this world goodbye with my head resting on his shoulder and my lifeless body in his embrace…
Anyway, silly as I may sound, I guess I can only come up with such non-sense thoughts when the heartbreaking incident hasn’t actually surfaced. I don’t think I am ‘that’ brave to die ‘young’, and I don’t think I am ‘that’ strong to leave my loved ones, my beloved family, my great friends, and my dear prince behind... I can’t afford to even imagine what it would be like when I suddenly disappeared from this planet... because there are so many things I wish to do, but remain undone, and I would never have the chance to do so, if I really had to depart. Boy, I am still 'young'! Well, I still 'feel' young hehe... [I still watch Barbie movie series :P] Who wouldn't fear of death? the suicide terrorists? hmm..., but I am not them, I am just me, an ordinary girl who is living her life the way she thinks she should.
So, all I want for now is just to continue living my modest life to its fullest and do things that are worth doing while I can. I was born into this planet, and I believe I am meant to be 'here'. If I wasn't, I would have gone to heaven since the time I was in the car accident 3 years back then. In fact, I am not as fearless as I just uttered. I was terrified to the max thinking that I was going to die lol...
I'm glad i am still breathing... I'm grateful that I still have the chance to inhale oxygen like everybody else, and to make it short, I am glad that I am still alive...






















10 Lovely Comment(s):
Barbie, your posts are sounding so unhappy. Are you ok? You mentioned you've been in a car crash 3 years ago? That was a bad experience I guess, but I am here to thank God for saving your life, bringing you back with us. Cheers my dear princess, hoping to see the cheerful you soon :)
I didn't change my blog layout, the last time you visited me, it was already like that. Life in College is good, but I am struggling hard trying to balance up my music studies activities and college works.
Hope Barbie rest and enjoy the term break :)
Signed,
MeiMei
A good piece, Barbie.
Sweetie, what's wrong?? Just tell me, I ll hit ur head hardly to wake u up from this enchanted dream...lol...
Anyway, I miss writing this kind of text, i was pretty emo as i rmb..coz i did wrote sth similar to what u ar doing now...hehe...
take care sweetie :D
Believe it or not, at times most people have had the same experience through their life span..At some certain points, we wish we would be just gone to no man land or simply just disappear from earth, but guess what? Once we struggle through those emo breakdowns, we will learn to live stronger...stronger than ever!!
there there, princess. things don't go smoothly the way we wanted it from time to time. but that only makes life even more interesting! :) i like the way you "live life the way you want it", it is the very attitude that makes one valuable. suits perfectly to "no regrets!" that i love to mention. ;) it is definitely the best way to progress in life. we don't have to look too far ahead. but when you have to, you know that part of life will be waiting for you when you are ready. no rush. enjoy Now, since Now is what we've got. :)
I hope u're alright after a while of break. U can get use to it, I meant even a bad day or a good day is just a day! Right? Things will be okay. Good luck
u r realy unhappy !
This world is so wonderful to live...there'r lot of things that u never experienced yet !
Lots of fun n joy are waiting for u...
m here to support u and ready to share, n listen ur complaints !
Love n care !!!
Barbie, there are so many reasons why God give us our precious life. I hope you'll continue to search for those reasons and count your blessings for living in the world is the best thing that ever and can ever happen to human beings.
Cheer up and be happy you're on earth still :)
Hi this is sonali.I read your posts all of them were really cool.I wud like to be your fren.I am new to blogging and your blog has inspired me a lot.I have added your link in my blog list kindly mine too in your list.my url is sonali-luv4ever.blogspot.com
Post a Comment