Friday, May 08, 2009

Gratitude...




I am grateful for a lot of things in my life. Although my family may not be the best family on this planet, but in my heart, they are "loving" and "caring" enough for me to make me feel like for who I am, as long as I exist, I will always be loved and cared for willingly and unconditionally... and for that, I am grateful...

I may not have a prince who is close to me now, but at the faraway La La Land's Kingdom, but I'm glad to know that, through good and bad times, through up and down moments, my prince will always stand by me, willing to listen to everything I need to say, comforting me, cheering me on, and always love me for who I am... and for that, I am grateful...

I may not have the most normal bunch of friends in the world. They are just downright juvenile, freaky, girly, dreamy, and sometimes, clumsy , but I am too, and I am happy to have everyone of them around filling my life with joys and excitements, and I am grateful to have called them "my friends"

I may not belong to the most privileged elitists category who are able to get everything they ‘want’, but I don't bother to care anyhow for I already have all the things I “need” just to live this "modest" life with those whom I love and love me the same way I do... and these should be more than enough for me.

All in all, for everything that I have, though life may seems a little too harsh at times, but I consider myself as a happy princess with a happy life... and yes, for all these, I am truly... grateful...

7 Lovely Comment(s):

levian said...

we never have to own everything or the best things just to be happy. the "best" is no way to weight our happiness. there are so much more value underneath the "common" stuff. :)

Phossdey said...

Keep it up with your positive thinking, Barbie. It is good.

Cambodian Daughter said...

I'm also truly grateful for who u are and thank for being u anyway! I mean what I say here. After I finished reading all ur posts, I guess, we could be friends for a lot of reasons. At least through ur Fairytopia and mine.


Waitin to read from u,
Nathary

Rithy said...

I am so happy for you and so proud of you, Barbie. Somehow i feel i am lucky too after reading your post. Everyone should have that attitude towards who we are i suppose..

Sophornvichet said...

u no wat, u r means so specail...

Unknown said...

Have you been so busy lately? Haven't seen you for a long long time!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Good thinking, Barbie. Happiness happens not when people have everything, but when people think they have everything.