Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if…
- I never meet you
If...
- I never know you
If...
- you never be here...
Perhaps my life would still be the same? Would your existence make a difference to my life? Would I still have what I have now? I ask myself a lot of questions just to get one answer, but it just never will show.
Maybe God makes me meet you for a reason; be it good or bad, I am glad to have known you, and I am grateful to have you in my life…
However, there are times when I “hate” you so much wishing that I’ve never known you at all. I remember you used to ask me why is that I despise you this much, but my response to your "why" question was "someday you'll know"..... you'll know that:
- I hate you because you are so important in my life…
- I hate you because you have a strong position in my heart…
- I hate you because you always pop up on my mind when I actually try not to think about you,
- I hate you because you have the magic to make me smile in joys or even to weep in pain…
Yes… I hate you for a lot of reasons… but perhaps you don’t know that at the same time I utter this harsh “I hate you” statement, my heart actually voices out the word “I love you” to you…























17 Lovely Comment(s):
how I wish I meet someone that I can say I love u~
yeah...me too...hahahah.
Barbie dear, welcome back from a long absent...glad to see ur new post...it was so touch anyway and sweet too...:)
is that someone special that you were writing about, princess? your prince, maybe? it was so sweet. ;) it was good to have you back, no matter how long you planned to stay this time. hugs. missed you so much, missed your sincere comments. suddenly it is good enough to know that you didn't leave us for good. welcome back, princess. :)
You're being over emotional again, little bee. anyway, glad that you're back!! Miss you :D heheh!!!
that's so romantic, i could magine the tear drops at the corners of the writer's eyes, while she's writing this. oh plus her nose running repeatedly too, i guess.
Sometimes, I just want to say that I hate somebody too, but it's because we really love that person. It's a strange feeling, why they make us hate and love at once? Don't they know that it hurts so good? *Teehee*
Anyway, I'm glad to read from u again. *hug*
Dear Barbie princess,
My highness, you've been tagged! Please, give 10 random facts about yourself.
*Good luck*
Nathary
Barbie, che che is here. =) Long time no see how are you? Glad that you have found someone that you truly love, appreciate every moment with him, even though sometimes he might hurt you but that's life and experience to help you grow and learn. Love you babe. XD
hello Barbie,
i didnt know when will u read this. but i just wanna tell you how i feel and what happen to me,
as if u didnt know yet,my parents..they already divorced.. and parents separation is really hurt.it happens because of my mom, and now, i live with my dad with my siblings too.
i dont think i can forgive my mum for what she had done.
i know its wrong to said that.. but if u look through my old journal there's never a time that i said i love my mum. its all about a hate.
and now i turn out to be a PERSON that is so lonely.that look so DEPRESSED. i turn out to be more quiet than before... i dont see that my life is worth lving for.
i feel so sad .
everyone is like pushing me..
i tend to HURT everyones around me. eventhough i didnt want to...
i become a person that HURT others feeling.. i didnt realize that until my friend cried and said i abandoned her.
its hurting..
parents separation live a BIG SCAR in my heart..
i turn to hate MARRIAGE. i dont think i will get married in the future. haha funny....
i think i'll become a PICKY person someday hahaha.
omg i have to go to the tuition...
bye bye!!!!
one word. Sweet.:)
The message that all men should read.
I'm waiting and waiting. What is your next JOURNEY, Princess?
hi princess...
i can sense ur feeling now !
anyway, jus doing wat make u relax.
find a way !!!
i guess i am being ignored now !!!
Life is not easy, esp, wen one lost wat he need the most !
Hello Barbie,
of course I miss you!
i miss the late night talk. and how u reminds me to sleep cause it's too late =_= hahaha i hope we can do it again hahaha cause i really miss it..
i'm sitting for exam this. but i'll be a freebird in 2010 hahah.
and u too... why u barely on these days?
but i will wait for u ^.^
ohhh i have to go now.. bye bye!!!
barbie dear, love yr post ^^
N ya know wat??? It is not different between i called you barbie lop, but somehow i mean barbie cute, kekkeke *big grin*. And kokok may feel the same nes.
toodle ;]
hey princess!
Just want to know wat does "aloha!" means?
Hello! A little friend! How have you been? The September was gone, the October is coming... where are you? Busy? I don't know your world is busy like that. My world is busy too and such as boring place to live. Miss you Kiddonnie!
Post a Comment