Time goes slowly now in my life
Fear no more of what I'm not sure
Searching to feel your soul
The strength to stand alone
the power of not knowing and letting go
I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight
and happy just to be me and be alive
Love, in and out, of my... my heart,
And though life can be strange I can't be afraid
I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight
and happy just to be me and be alive...
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
Was listening to this one *new* song [sarcastic], "Alive" from Jennifer Lopez. Both music and lyric still sound not bad heh heh...
Oh, I guess I should take this chance to say "Hi!" to all my dear friends and constant readers, those who miss me, and would like to know what Barbie is up to right now. I'm still alive and hanging on just fine here. Thank you so much for your continuous support all this while. I'm happy to have you all as my friends. =)
Also, though I fail to reply you all messages, but that doesn't mean I don't see the text you left for me here. So, for those who miss reading my posts, please be patient with me, okay? I know I am slow in updating like a turtle [worse yet a snail?] now =| but I'll try to be more active, and get back to blogosphere real soon, yes, real soon, though I don't know when myself, duh! Silly!
Miss you all,
Take Care,
Barbie
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















5 Lovely Comment(s):
princess! we missed you bad. am so very glad you are still hanging around thought not updating. we are waiting, always waiting for your return. love always! :)
yeah,i love that song too... is so nice to listen during the nite !!!
By the way, r u not happy ?
jus feel that u r not cheerful like before.
Hop nothing bad happen na !
*jus my own assumption !
miss u too...
Alive? hehe glad to know that. Anyway, how's life???
Personally, i think the song is very inspiring as much as another song called "Hero" by Maria Carie, i think.
Yeah, we never get all we wish for, but we should be grateful that at least we are alive today or tonight. So treasure everything we are having now as a gift and as it will never last that long...
Hey, Barbie. It is good to see you back. Hope you don't disappoint us again! It was a big while. Anyway, Alive is one of my favorite too. Keep it up!
Post a Comment