Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There Gotta Be Somebody....

This time, I wonder what it feels like
To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of
But dreams just aren't enough
So I'll be waiting for the real thing, I'll know it by the feeling
The moment when we're meeting, will play out like a scene
Straight off the silver screen
So I'll be holding my own breath, right up 'til the end
Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that
'Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there

Tonight, out on the street, out in the moonlight
And dammit this feels too right, it's just like déjà vu
Me standing here with you
So I'll be holding my own breath, could this be the end
Is it that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that
'Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere...
There's gotta be somebody for me out there...

You can't give up, looking for a diamond in the rough
You never know, when it shows up, make sure you're holding on
'Cause it could be the one, the one you're waiting on
'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me, ohhh

Nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebodyelse that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
Nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there...


9 Lovely Comment(s):

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

there'll be a prince for u darling..

no worries...hugs~

levian said...

first of all, welcome back, princess! we've been waiting long enough. :) this is such a beautiful lyric, n somehow sad. no worries, prince charming is definitely out there. have faith, princess, remember the fairy tales we believe so hard in. :)

Sophornvichet said...

That's true which could not be cheated ! wen the time has come the prince wil be here for u ...
by the way, nice to see ur posting... i hav been waiting so long, princess barbie...
hav a good time na !

cheer...

Anonymous said...

have good for u

Cambodian Daughter said...

As I'm still concerned in ur comment in my latest post, u meant u're studying that subject now?

Cambodian Daughter said...

Why u no longer update ur blog? Are u busy with ur schoolwork? I guess so. I've just finished reading ur older posts.

I think it makes me like ur more. And thank for keep up with me too. I know my posts are confusing to read sometimes.

Have a nice day Princess!
Nathary

KahYong said...

Oh my!! My beloved princess...finally u got a new update....I miss u so much !!!!
And I am fine here...everything was good..
How bout u ????????how have u been ? why u didn't online for so long ?

From : princess BB
(I am using Ky's account. XD)

Unknown said...

Come on, update your blog, barbie!!! :D I'm here now in Japan. Miss your post so much!

Sophornvichet said...

hez.. y not update anything ?
r u busy ?
whr hav u been ?
m waiting to see ur blog !