
There are times when I feel like I just want to twist back the time to the point where i don't have anything to worry about, but live my life the way I feel like I should. Sometimes, I feel like i am a type of hopeless drama princess who desperately thirsts for love and care from those around me. I began searching outside of my immediate cycle hoping that one day, miracle happens, and I would have the chance to get what I've been looking for. I cherish everyone's love for me, even though it was just a hint because I just can't afford to live my life in the world without love, well, I just can't :( However, as time passes by, I started to realize that I don't need to go and seek for love anymore, because everyone around me actually does loves and cares for me, and for who I am, I will always be loved and cared for as long as I exist. People accept me the way I am, witty, juvenile, extrovert, though a bit too emotional sometimes, or perhaps, most of the time :)
For those who wonder why I can always put a smile on my face even when everything doesn't seem to turn out right, I just wanna say that you are wrong. Who said I am everyday.com, happy? Well, I cry too, and I even admit that I do. I cry a lot, or probably too much till that I just don't want anyone see me crying.
Even now, by the time I was writing this post down, I don't really feel like myself, I meant, i feel like at this point again in life, I just feel like something is missing from my life... something that makes me feel incomplete without it. I just don't know how to explain this feelings, besides saying that I don't like this changes... *sigh*
I keep my head up to the sky, and told myself, Barbie! Be strong, and whatever comes, everything will be going just fine. Hey, I can still give myself a slight comfort smile though deep down inside I could feel my heart weeping... hmm.... ignore my nonsense :)






















5 Lovely Comment(s):
there there, princess, we are here. they may not know your struggles inside, but we do. i, for one, am so glad that you are back in the blogsphere. missed you so much! :)
Same title as mine before!!! haven't talked much to you lately, hope u're doing well!!! You must complete the incomplete space to be complete again! :)
We don't have happiness, we just experience a moment or two of true joy one in a while. So it's typical to feel incomplete.
And the only way to have happiness might simply to FORGET IT.... Yes, u read it right! Forget it. That's all!
Sometime, you have to be unhappy to understand what happy feels like.
Of course,'keep ur face up to the sun, and the shadow will fall behind!
Sorry, I've not been visiting..
seems like ure at the down side in life, we have the ups & downs in our life, it's ok to cry sometimes, it's ok to feel off the beat..
u will get on the beat soon, give urself time :)
:hugs:
good to appreciate life
Post a Comment