
Alright! I know I'd left my blog obsolete in such a long time! so, here Barbie come today, to bring my magical fairytopia kingdom back to live ^ ^ Nothing much to say here anyhow :) Just want to say hi to everyone, my loyal friends as well as my constant readers ^ ^
Well, I am now on my exam preparatory week break. My final exam for the first semester is just ahead! but it's not such a big deal though! I'll be a free bird after all ^ ^ heh heh... can't wait *grin*
Today, I hanged out with two of my best friends, Ka Ka and Dee Dee ^ ^ We had grilled chicken at Master Grill, and right after we finished our chickens, we rushed down the ground floor of the mall to have ice-cream at Swensen altogether ^ ^ Heh heh.... Yum Yum Yummy ^ ^
.jpg)
Looks good, doesn't it? Want some? :P
.jpg)
and this is the new pink bag I bought for myself today ^ ^ Cute or not? Hmm... My best friend and I grasped this one each for ourselves heh heh... She is just like me, young at heart and so much into pink stuffs :P
.jpg)
How about this lovely purse of mine? I love this one too heh heh... and again, Dee also got this purse for herself as well! ^ ^
So all in all, I had a good day, and I really appreciate the moments spent with those whom I love and love me back the same way I do. Best Friends today, tomorrow, and always...
P.S. I miss all of my princess friends like seriously. Sorry that I fail to reply you all's messages. After my exam is over, Barbie will surely go and spam your tag board, so must get ready keke <3 *hugsss...*
With Love,
Barbie






















15 Lovely Comment(s):
Hi Barbie darling!!
Okairi!
(welcome back)...
Wah!
The bag is really kawaii! Can borrow or not? LOL!
Glad that u are here again!!
good luck 4 the upcoming exam dear!!
we'll be waiting for your return, princess! i'm so lured by the ice cream. n thanks to that photograph, i have an ice cream urge this early in the morning. XD n last but not least, best of luck with the exam, princess!
hey sweetie pie! it has been a long time since you went MIA~ how's your preparation for your exams so far? everything so far so good? good luck with your exams!
i love the tous bag and purse that you got! it was so cute! it must be very expansive as tous' products are so dear~
Hello! Long time no hear. I've been waiting for years to read your update. Welcome back!!! I don't know if you know me or not, but I wish to be friends with you. Look like you had a great time during the break...
Okay, take care and good luck.
yay barbie is back!!! *clap clap*
hehehehehe
omg, you make me want to eat icecream right now... plus i just wondering about ice cream and cake at school today.. then looking at your new post just make want to eat ice cream right now hahaha...
luckily, still have strawberry ice cream in refrigerator hahahaha..
muackkssss!!!!
have a good day!!!!!
yummy ice cream oo~
so sad I didn't go
hehes....:D
Dear Barbie cheche,
jia you in exam
SEE you soon :)
Sound so fun !
by the way, after the exam, u wil be free then u can enjoy more than that !
wish u good luck with exams na...
i think it not a problem for u !
ok wait to read more !!!
hav a nice evening :)
OH MY princess...finally you are up to blog ...waited you for so long ..I MISS you so so so much...
Your pink bag and purse is very lovely ..they are all in PINK !! Our favorite ! woohoo!!
Anyway , Good luck and all the best in your exam !
Miss and love ya .
PrincessBB
cute Blog.it is...Hello Friend,i found your Blog quite intresting.Well i am also quite new to this blogging world.So now i am searching for my new friends.I hope you can be my one my friend forever.So i have added you in my blog roll.Hope you will also add me in your friends list.Anyways my dear friend happy Blogging....And stay in touch.Bye.
He yuuuuuuuu,,,, yea appreciate the moment lolz. Me too. Very appreciate the moment i was wating u guys so long T_T
Hi Barbie. I apologize for visiting you late. Yeah, you're pink bag is soooo cute. Is it reversible?
Anyway, you always take care dear. I'm always around the corner. Been busy studying... Mwaah!
Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.
Welcome your coming back.
I like the purse so much :)
Post a Comment