Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ice Princess

I am Barbie, in fact I am not? I've been pondering this kind of question to myself " Who Am I?" To me right now, everything is merely a blur. I am no longer the one I thought I was at this point of time. Strong, greeny, carefree, optimistic, courageous? You can't definitely see all these qualities in me no more, and needless to say, I just don't deserve them.

Back to the bygone... I started off my life as an innocent little baby crying out for people's care and attention, especially from Mom and Dad. I wouldn't stop crying if my need hadn't be fulfilled. Life goes on, I then gradually learned how to crawl, to walk, to run, to stand, to sit, to talk properly, to potty-train, to say " Daddy!" and " Mommy". In my journey of life, I learn lots of new things down the road, and I love trying new things as well. When things go right, I have my sincere appreciation of how much joys of life has stored for me. Everything is just enough, and perfectly fine. When suddenly, I got stuck in the maze, leaning hopelessly against the wall asking why life has been so cruel to me?

I am too delicate. I tend to get lost and frustrated at the slightest matters, I get scared at stupid things. I see a glass filled with water as an empty one. Deep down inside of me, I've always wanted to be a perfect person, but things just turned out the opposite way. To be frank, I know myself as much as I don’t know myself. I’m like half an open library and half the restricted section. I am sick of floating around without knowing where to go. I wish I knew more about myself...

No one could tell what's exactly on my mind right now. If you came over, and had a quick look, you would think I am not much different from an ice princess, unspoken, lifeless and emotionless... Nothing can be conveyed from this poor weeping heart of mine...I can't believe all the great thing between me and my best friend has now come to an end...There's lots of things left unsaid beyond our broken relationship... I know I'm the worst enermy of all time... Enough rambling!

2 Lovely Comment(s):

MarshMarllow6338 said...

Glad to be the first...

Life goes on, BarBEE, and i agree with you about the fact that sometimes we should just live in fantasy, fooling ourselves that nothing has happened, but when you feel very down, you should have someone by your side, you know! At least you can tell him or her about your problem. By so doing, i am sure it will make you feel better.

Hey, tell me your yahoo messenger id so that i can add yours to my contact list.

Random Blogger said...

cheer up sis! believe in urself and follow ur dream. life goes on! never give up and u r always the best for being urself.

m sorry bout the broke relationship. I hope things get better soon. *hug8