Anyone could tell how much we people should trust virtual reality? Why is that finding the one who is closely related to talk to is this desperated? Searching for the one who share unique personality with you, the one whom you can get along with very well, the one who can manage to sit and listen to your everyday thoughts and feelings without any judgments is not as easy as it sounds. I really wish there were any people out there understand how I feel.
Well, yeah, with me writing all these gist emotions of mine down, most people would say I am an over dramatic, cynical, sadistic, or insane. Only few would say I am realistic, optimistic, and honest. I don't literally know what I want to say at all, that's why I label my post as a random one.
I've been noticing that when two people become good friends, they generally do not say so, but the rainbow of their hearts could tell that they are meant to be together in this world. Everthing is always enough and perfectly fine. For their hearts, they have never felt that they are alone at all. Any kind of simple discussion about personal stuffs becomes secrets which is practically shared willingly and unconditionally with the hope that the security of their frindship is strong enough to protect their sanctity.
When suddenly one day, they start to feel like they are gradually drifing apart. All the trust is gone, the great affection between one another is unconsciously lessen, confusion galore, and needless to say, hurt is an understatement.
So what happens when there is no trust in a relationship? When trust gone, they can just do nothing but to live in their seperate lives. After all, the matter of their choices is the only one factor to decide whether they should just walk away by ending things up like that or to find each other back and become great friends again. Unfortunately, most of the time, their egos pop up, and in the first place, they decided to let go without saying a word.
I've always remind myself that surrendering is the ridiculous things which is commonly practiced by the fools. Maybe I'm wrong to shun the realiy, but you know I'm kind of lost right now since there are lots of thing left unexplained, and it's now piled up till that it's too late to do a thing. I did give myself a try, but it is something out my control. Time quickly moves, people also keep changing, no one can ever stay the same forever, so I'm ready to move on. How well I can do? I don't know, just give me some time first :)
" Sometimes letting go is so hard, but it is easier than holding on something that isn't there." I'm I right?
Oh well, I myself don't know what I am talking about, this is just a random page of my diary. Have a nice day, everyone.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Can I Move On?
Posted by Barbie at 2:24 PM
Labels: Diary, Random, Relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















10 Lovely Comment(s):
You said you didnt understand what you were talking about, but I think I understand what you were writting! :)
Hey Barbie, how are you. Your quote about letting go is one way to look at it, but isnt there another quote about fighting for what you want??? Its all so confusing. One quote just contradicts another. Im sticking to "In the end everything will be okay, and if its not okay, its not the end." I hope you are having a good weekend. Keep in touch!!
I could be mistaken, but as far as my understanding tells me, it seems like you are in the middle of something, knowing not whether to give up or to move on. i dont have any idea of what to say, really. But i do trust that you know what you're doing and for whatever you're doing, you'll just do it right.
well...i am speechless. After reading this post 17 times plus checking the onlinedictionay.com, i am still speechless. lol.
Ok, just kidding. Let's be serious. Relationship is like glass, once it's broken it's hard to fix. There are conflicts in every relationship bcos everyone is unique and has different communication style consiously and subconsciously. Sometims we even have self-conflict. That's what i learnt and tried to summarize from my IC (interpersonal communication)class. Dont feel sad, dont feel blue, we support you. Move on, man, move on. Cheers
Sometimes letting go is so hard, but it is easier than holding on something that isn't there." I'm I right? how can i give u a comment sis ? i might dont know what myself doing right now too ..poor me and u .
err, come on, a very emotional insect!!! hei, i know that tho i don't understand how u feel now, bee! but what i can tell u is that u still have me, i'll always be there for u!!! yo yo, bee bee! eth has its solution, so think wisely!
Hey, my little pinkie, listen, we are your friends and therefore we dun judge you or give you any labels. I do feel the same way as you do sometimes. We all have good friends, but we should also be ready to let go of them when it is time to cos deep down we know that nothing in this world lasts for an enternity, let alone our friendship. Even so friendship is one of the many things that makes our life worth living for and without frienship, it is like we are in complete. So feel free to get emotional, and just like what Hour said, we are always there for you.
hi sis, long time no see you around. :D anyway nothing much to comment but just to say yes you can move on...
Oops, it seems to me that u're not alright this time, BEE BEE... haven't replied our comment yet, li pinkie insect!!! relax lolz!
Totally understood how you feel barbie. I sometimes also feel that. Sometimes I really wanna keep it going it, but sometimes it is to tired to holding it back.
I can't even count many times that I've fallen down because of it, bcoz it's too many.
Friendship is very complicated. And I think it's complicated because we want to maintain it well, to make it smooth, and make a perfection out of it. But I think if we just take it for granted we won't have head aches like this. [sigh]
But still.... can't help having my head aches anyhow.....
Post a Comment