Friday, June 11, 2010

Where Dreams Come True...

I'm having a writing block after the 1-year-absence from blogging world. I don't even remember when I last visited my own blog.

Let me start with a few pictures of my recent activities to keep all my friends and readers updated of what I have been up to so far.

Well, I went to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL, on Memorial Day Weekend. My 3 days spent in FL was too short. I couldn't make it to explore all the 4 parks of Disney World, so I have to go back later to visit Disney Studio and Epcot. I'm just hoping that next time I'm there, there wouldn't be 80-minute-wait just to have one ride anymore hmm....

Anyway, I spent my first day at Disney's Animal Kingdom until the park closed at 6 pm, and continued with Disney Magic Kingdom after dinner since this park is opened until 12 am midnight. :)

Finding Nemo show at Disney Animal Kingdom

Disney Magic Kingdom's castle with the firework. The view was spectacular :)

The castle in Pink :) Which one is nicer? The one in blue above or this one? What you think?

P.S. I'm surprised to come back seeing the flood of spam messages on my Chat Box. *confused face*

Love,
Barbie

5 Lovely Comment(s):

Cambodian Daughter said...

How are you Princess? I'm also surprised to see you back. You must have a really good time visiting Disney, did it bring you a real Fairytopia Kingdom?

Pika said...

i want to visit disneyland so freaking bad ._. anyways i like the blue one ^^

sunny said...

lol wow youre so lucky bong, how do i follow your blog??

levian said...

am so glad to see a new post or two at our blog! it has not only been a year, it has been eons since we last exchange comments, princess! i like the pink castle better, or it could be caused by the fireworks. :p hugs. :)

Vicheth (Nika Lover) said...

Wow, awesome :) looks like u had a lot of fun in Disneyworld. keep us updated, hehehe. i use a tumblr now and it's pretty easy to upload and write stuffs. quiet popular these days, too. blogger is kinda a lil bit outdated, lol.