
"Life is just like an hourglass. There are thousands of grains of sand in the top of the sandglass, and they all pass slowly and evenly through the narrow neck in the middle. Nothing you or I could do would make more than one grain of sand pass through this narrow neck without impairing the hourglass.
You and I and everyone else are like this hourglass. When we get up in the morning, there are hundreds of tasks which we feel like we must accomplish that day, but if we do not take them one at a time, and let them pass through the day slowly and evenly as the sandglass does, then we are bound to break our own physical and mental structure." 
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
I know it's been awhile since I last posted something up on both pages of mine. Nothing has happened to me anyway. I just don't feel like blogging at all these last few days, but this is just a once in awhile feeling. My mood just keep running in a random notions lol... Unpredictable =) This is Barbie, you know? :P
BTW, the italic part is one of my inspiring quote which I came across the other day from the phylosophy book of mine. Honestly speaking, I just want to remind myself how the sandglass works =) but well, perhaps, some of you might somehow find it interesting as I do =)
Have a good day,
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Hourglass
Posted by Barbie at 10:10 PM
Labels: Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















12 Lovely Comment(s):
Barbie! Where is pink sand? lolz
Lovely thing, Barbie!
Life is full with so many things, especially Happiness!!!
Cheers!!!
er.. .. ..
wanna ask same question as bongtouch, where is pink sand?
i agree when you said to take things "one at a time". stressful life that we experience everyday, sometimes it is essential to look at a single thing, instead of thrashing everything into our head n ended up stressing ourselves out. eventually leads to breaking down, or missing out all the Fun there is along the way. :)
Well.. was wondering the same as the 2 girlz above..
Ur blog is very cute!!^^
And honestly, i am in love with the music in here.. i listen to it twice.. that's the main, i have to drop some lines..
hey princess^^ i think i know ur feeling...coz sometime i was like that..random emotion..hahahah,,,
anyways..love u and miss u ya^^
I've got hourglass too in the house. My hubby bought me one. It's a 15 minute hourglass. He put it on the bathroom. He said I need to be finished in the shower at exactly 15 minutes. LOL!
hey sweetie, it is Me again ..lolz.. i just come by to answer some of ur Qs. :P
1st: technically, the water that just pump out the river is not clean.. all the storage pools are the processing of making clean water.. that factory is located inside the Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority, where most of ppl have to pay water billing na cha..
2nd: it is not template.. i just added background with the original blogger template of minima..
btw, if U want to change new template, U can check out the bookmarks in my blog.. there are plenty of blogger template sites..
remembering that in the skincorner.com, there is disney princess template.. check it out, U will like it.. yet, U have to be careful cos once, U change the recent template expect original ones from blogger.. most of ur lovely accessory and decoration in the sidebar will be lost.. i had this experience b4.. n_n)
Oops.. did i talk too much??? haha.. have a great Sunday!!^^
~HuGz~
Dear beloved Babe,
I think majority of girls are like you, mood keep on changing haha~ Last time i promised to write one post in a week, now che che very lazy, only update one post in around two weeks. (at least babe is more hardworking than che che ^^) Thanks for the meaningful quote. It inspires me not to delay my work because once the time is pass, it's no more turning back.. =)
HELLO THERE!!! Been a while since i last posted any comments, but that doesn't mean i didn't read your entries. Well, nice lines you have got there!!! Post more of those!! I really love to read them all:-)
It's true. Life is just like the hour glass in the sense that life moves gradually from time to time but when there's nothing left (remained so little), life will be moving very fast in the pace.
ជំរាបសួរ
ទើបតែបានបង្កើតប្លុកថ្មី
-សូមជួយមើលផង
ក្រែងមានខុសឆ្កង
ចន្លោះត្រង់ណា
មើលមិនគាប់ភ្នែក
នឹងអ្នកទស្សនា
សូមជួយកែគ្នា
ផងណា ណាបងណា!
-ទោះខុសឬត្រូវ
ជួយកែតម្រូវ
ជួយស្ថាបនា
ខ្ញុំបាទរង់ចាំ
រាល់ការនិន្ទា
មេត្តាជួយគ្នា
បានល្អតទៅ!
Post a Comment