Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sharing My Favorite Photos




Hi guys,

Ah, I honestly don't wanna let my blog obsolete AT ALL, so I decided to share you guys some favorite photos of mine. I used to tell you guys about this for a while. I am waiting anxiously to Christmas day, cos I am pretty sure that I will have a lot of fun on Christmas, and so does everyone (^,^)

I just discovered a new blogger. This is his address:
www.craze19azn.blogspot.com

Cheese :)

8 Lovely Comment(s):

Pooh said...

Thank u, so proud that u've mention my name! Thanks! heheheh, have a nice day and ur pics are sooo cute, my friend would jump out her chair when she see them. hehhe!

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for welcoming me as a new blogger to your friends. I really appreciate it alot. I do hope that I will get alot of visitors. Thank you for being my first visitor.

As for those Disney Princess pics, they are nice. You really like them alot huh? I do not know anyone who like Disney Princess as much as you.

Once again, Thank You.

Take Care Michelle,

Bye Bye
Vuthy

Anonymous said...

Really Tey???!! how funny it sound!!!!you're always like that.

Ok. c you.

Anonymous said...

You really like Disney princess nas norh! Become a millionaire then build a small Cambodia Disney Land tov na,ok?

Anonymous said...

You really like Disney princess nas norh! Become a millionaire then build a small Cambodia Disney Land tov na,ok?

Anonymous said...

You really like Disney Princess nas norh! Become a millionaire then build a CAMBODIA DISNEY LAND, so that we can enjoy too.

Pooh said...

Ooh, well, so u (michelle) also monkey heoy, heheeh cuz i'm a monkey (my friend said like that...) jkd te.
Hey, snoopy, seriously my friend would jump na i don't lie te.. She's sssssssso crazy of disney princess!

Anonymous said...

Good Good Michelle! good plan!!! I support whatever you do bady!~~